Anonymous asked: heey, so is everything shown on your blog, what your making/made? and what happens if you buy them and when you get them they dont fit?
Hey, so your asking about returns? the best way to avoid this is by sending me an item you know fits or point it out in a shop where i can buy it and customise it for you. we have a range of shorts that are available for sale and we give all the measurements before you buy just in case. we also meet with clients before if you would like to try on what we have to make sure it fits. we have had no complaints as to fitting and i can give you references if you need to ask about the service from pervious buyers.
i hope that answers you’re question.
Ella’s Closet xx
Ella’s Closet information
Hi, quite a few new people have ‘followed’ our blog so i thought i would let you know a little about it as there may be some confusion.
Ella’s Closet is a London based company which you can:-
- Send your own items to customise in anyway you see in the inspiration album.
- You can buy directly from us items that have already been made.
- We are open to any ideas you have and all work will be done to the best possible standards.
- Contact us at email@example.com more info on prices etc
- ‘Like’ our Facebook page for a discount on your first purchase and updates
- if your friends also join the facebook page there is a bigger discount for you.
Be unique and stand out xx